The tabloid website The Sun has pointed out from sources not disclosed that vocalist Ozzy Osbourne was admitted to an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for three days after entering a Los Angeles hospital in the United States, last Monday (4). He is being treated after suffering from respiratory problems.
According to The Sun’s source, Ozzy “was not at his best.” “He is really suffering from an influenza that has become a bronchitis.” Doctors fear he could get pneumonia, which could be fatal in a person over 70. This let those closest to him scared, but doctors said he was in good hands. ”
Despite the complicated situation, the source pointed out that “the worst is over.” “Ozzy is a fighter and he’s getting better every day, and the worst is over, he’s happy again and he can not wait to get back on stage.”
The plan is for Ozzy Osbourne to be discharged later this week. The information is that he is recovering well, although no official medical bulletin has been released so far.
It is worth mentioning that the new information released by The Sun says that Ozzy has not been transferred to the ICU in recent days – he has been in intensive care since his hospitalization
Ozzy health problems had already made the singer postpone all the tour that would do for Europe next to Judas Priest during this month. The motive alleged at the time was a serious respiratory infection that affected him – the diagnosis could progress to pneumonia if the shows were kept.
Ozzy said he was “devastated” by having to cancel the European tour, which is part of “No More Tours 2,” his last major tour on the planet. “It seems that since October everything I touched has turned upside down, first the infection in the thumb, now the flu and the bronchitis,” said Madman, who apologized to everyone.
In recent days, Ozzy’s wife, Sharon, and the couple’s son, Jack, reassured fans about the situation. “As you may have already heard, Ozzy was hospitalized after a few complications with a flu.” Doctors believe this is the best way to get him to recover quickly, thanks to everyone for his love and concern, “Sharon said on Twitter. . “I’m going to see my dad. He’s a lot better. Thank you for all the messages,” Jack said on Instagram.
The European tour in question was not the first time Ozzy Osbourne had to cancel shows due to health problems on his current No More Tours tour. By 2018, he had to postpone four dates in the United States after an infection in his right hand.
A few weeks ago, Ozzy also reported the rupture of a blood vessel in his eye. The problem occurred in a curious situation: the Madman coughed so hard that the vase burst.
No More Tours 2 marks Madman’s farewell to the stage – or, as he has said, the “big tours” since he does not intend to retire completely.