OZZY OSBOURNE Is ‘Doing Much Better,’ Says Son JACK

Ozzy Osbourne is doing “much better,” three days after the BLACK SABBATH singer was hospitalized because of flu complications.

On Monday (February 4), Ozzy was admitted to the Keck Hospital of University of Southern California. His wife and manager, Sharon Osbourne, said that doctors believe “this is the best way to get him on a quicker road to recovery.”

Earlier today (Thursday, February 7), the couple’s son Jack posted an Instagram selfie in a car, along with the caption: “Fresh cut. New glasses. Sunny day. All is well. Now I’m off to see dad. He’s doing much better. Thanks for all your messages)”

This is Ozzy‘s second stay in the hospital. Last October, the metal legend contracted a staph infection that required him to have surgery on his hand and resulted in him canceling several shows.

Last month, Ozzy was forced to postpone the entire European leg of his “No More Tours 2”run on doctors’ orders, just one day after postponing the first four dates on the U.K. stretch of the trek. Ozzy was diagnosed with a severe upper respiratory infection which his doctor felt could develop into pneumonia if he stayed on the road.

Ozzy‘s final world tour of this size is scheduled to resume on March 9 in Australia. Shows will follow in New Zealand and Japan before a two-month North American leg.

Help Us by Sharing This
  • 1.1K
    Shares
  • 1.1K
    Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.